Saturday, December 29, 2012

Day 1 - Or Something Like That.


I overthink things.

The other day I wrote a blog post titled Day 1.5. Honestly I didn't really know how to number it. Technically, since it was pre-cycle, it should have been a negative number, but since I didn't know WHAT day my period would start on, I couldn't very well guess on what negative number to give it. Anytime I try to predict what day my period falls on, it makes a liar out of me. If I was wrong, then the numbers wouldn't line up and that would DRIVE ME CRAZY. (No comments from the peanut gallery please.)

This made me wonder on how to properly account for it. Using a positive number, should I add BC (before cycle)? Nah, too religious. What about PC (pre-cycle)? Well then we've gone all political. Not good either. I get enough of both of those on Facebook  Incidentally, one of my NY resolutions is to not post and comment on these (and other) controversial topics. This would be a huge challenge for me, but GREATLY rewarding as I usually end up regretting it. Fortunately  I have a decent record for following through with NY resolutions. (Note: I wrote "decent", not "perfect".)

Where was I? Oh yea. What number notation to use? What number....Hmmmmmmmm. What to do? What to do?

Period started. Crises averted. Or starting. Whatevs.

Let the Cycle begin.

1 comment:

  1. Glad the cycle is beginning on day 1 or something or whatevs :-)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments - feel free to join in!
Unless you are a spammer and hawking your wares. Then you will be booted immediately.