Friday, March 30, 2012

Blog designs

I really need to pump up the design on this blog. Not exactly sure why except that every time I look at I think "ew yuck". Being in IT, this should be easy-peasy for me. It's not. My patience is about 0 of late. Very sad. I should be ashamed as, oh about a zillion years ago, I used to design websites. (Then I moved on to less creative, but very technical things.)

*shakes fist*

Damn you interwebs!!!

On that same note, anyone know how I can read other blogs on my iPhone? You'd save me a couple of hours of internet search that ends up on Pinterest.

-----------------------
UPDATE: Ok, I prettied it up a bit. That'll do for now.

-----------------------
UPDATE 2: I figured out how to read blogs I am following on my phone - free and easy. (Was totally over-thinking it.) Turns out the app, Flipboard, has a Google Reader RSS option in it. Now all my blogs that I am subscribed to are listed all neat and pretty for my on-the-go pleasure. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. I think there's a shortcut that you can download from the blogger website that lets you post on the road from your phone. Once you do that, you can pull from the links on the right side of your page. Now, don't take that as the gospel truth, but I believe that's the case. I am never away from my computer (it's my 3rd arm, sadly) so I keep up from that instead. I do have the comments emailed to me and I read that on the phone from time to time though if I'm traveling in the car or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    Like you, I have a third arm. Fourth if you count my iPhone.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments - feel free to join in!
Unless you are a spammer and hawking your wares. Then you will be booted immediately.